Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First!

Hello all,

for reasons of employability I shall be writing this under the pseudonym Reginald Peabody. You can call me Reggie, though. The explicit reason for this blog is to waste time talking about the various geeky pastimes with which I fill my life. Perhaps the longest running of these right now is my WoW character, Romana, a rogue. She resides on the Undermine server and is now lvl 80. I am currently trying to gear her up for he more involved Lich King Raids. I include a link to her armory.

Here she is!

My primary alt is a paladin, Modwenna, at only lvl 33, so she's got a long way to go.

In order to immediately dispel any confusion, while my chars are female, I am a dude. This is an undeniable fact and can be verified by my girlfriend, whom I shall call Minver (abbreviated as MV) for the sake of anonymity.

As this is merely a first post, I will leave it there, but look back, as things are likely to speed up in the Summer, at which point MV and I and a few friends will be running a D&D 4e game. Looks to be really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment